Tuesday 10 July 2012

Good v Evil

Today could have gone in a completely different direction if I wasn't such a good honest person.

Good / Evil
7am
Wake up / Eat the alarm clock
7:15am
Shower / Drown myself in misery and water
7:30am
Eat breakfast / Forget breakfast, the alarm clock has ruined my appetite
8am
Go to work / Track down BBC Breakfast presenter. Force her to be my wife.
8:30am
Pass those school kids without incident / Cyber stalk the cocky one. Make him doubt himself.
9am
Do something work related / Use slightly faster internet connection to hunt the kid down.
9:30am
Make tea for self and others / Drink all the tea. What you gonna do?
11am
Share chewing gum / Eat all chewing gum at once. Suffer awful stomach pain. Worth it.
1pm
Eat a well considered lunch / Dive into a vat of sugar. YOLO. 
2pm
Check spelling at least 18 times / Send typos out into the world, else how will they ever grow up?
3pm
More tea. Share the love / Piss freely in front of everyone because I drank ALL THE TEA.
5pm
More work related things / Send that school kid a picture of me and his mum.
6pm
Use the Underground sensibly / Tell everyone in the station I have bird flu. Cough for emphasis.
7pm
Make dinner. Make it well / Die due to diving into vat of sugar. YOLOh...wait....
8pm
Do nothing / Do nothing but with a sinister look in my eyes like it was all part of a plan.
9:30pm
Write this blog post / Write this blog post