Wednesday 4 July 2012

Your happiness and why I'd like for it to stop.

Every time I see you smile,
Every time I see you laugh,
It makes me want to hurt you,
And drown you in your bath.

It's not that I am evil,
It's not that I'm a dick,
But seeing you so happy,
Makes me feel sick.

Because I'm fairly bitter,
And you seem to have it all,
I'd like for you to stop it,
I'd like for you to fall.

Please stop posting photos,
Of you having a good time,
Please stop writing tweets,
That are cheerier than mine.

Please stop typing love hearts,
When you update your Facebook,
Yeah, you really like life,
And you're all 'I'm just so happy, look!'

But I'd enjoy it more if you weren't,
I'd be merrier if it broke,
If you keep making me vomit,
I'm worried I might choke.

So for the selfish good of me,
Please be depressed as of now,
You've had your fun, everyone's proud,
But this level of joy should not be allowed.