Wednesday 20 June 2012

10 Reasons Why I'm Shit

Accepting you have something wrong is the best way to make it better.
Writing a sarcastic blog post about those things that are wrong is the best way to pretend you're making the effort.


1. I laugh at all the 'heartbreaking' moments in 24 Hours in A&E.
2. Other people's happiness makes me jealous and fills me with an urge to make them unhappy again.
3. When people cry I have to really, properly resist the desire to laugh.
4. This blog post.
5. Never once did I tear up during My Sister's Keeper
6. Call Me Maybe is in my top 5 most played songs on Spotify
7. When tragic events happen I make a point of joking about them in front of people I know will get offended.
8. My ego told me I could think of 10 things, as this hollow number 8 proves, I am struggling.
9. I'm only writing this for attention. PLEASE LOVE ME.
10. Unless millions of people read this and I become an overnight success, I will not be satisfied. I may turn to drink.



That's all. Everything else is perfect.